July 2021 – Physics Workshop
Educontests is proud to present its third annual Physics workshop! This 6-week series lays out a strong foundation to learn Newtonian Physics.
This course is intended for high school students. Solid knowledge of trigonometry is expected. Calculus is preferred.
Classes will be held online twice a week beginning the week of July 12th, 2021. Each class will be 1 hour in duration. Links to education materials will be provided.
A 25$ donation is required to reserve your spot (and to avoid no-shows). Funds will be used towards Educontests scholarships.
Register here: https://forms.gle/kwDNwpwzUu1McxCP6
January 23, 2021 – College Interview Prep Workshop
Educontests is offering a 4 session mini-seminar series that will cover topics in college interview preparation, providing an overview of effective strategies as well as general guidance about virtual interviews. The format will be a mix of instruction and interactive learning (Q&A-style), culminating in the option for a mock interview.
10$ Registration Fee applies.
Register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemqcvB-6R9DdnJhDXYac7sDx3O3bm4G5qdZlPH03FF_YGOBA/viewform
August 2020 – Physics Workshop
Educontests is proud to present its second annual Physics workshop. This series lays out a strong foundation to learn Newtonian Physics.
This course is intended for high school students. Solid knowledge of trig is expected. Calculus is preferred.
Classes will be held twice a week. Links to education materials will be provided.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/physics-in-summer-tickets-114762110562
Reviews for 2020 Physics Workshop
* The on-class quizzes are excellent and the encouragement she received so far helped her a lot to grow her interest in physics. Please continue in September, I will ensure we attend the class.
* I really liked this class and found it super helpful and I definitely learned a lot. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! When will there be more classes? Also, are there other resources we can use that you would recommend to learn/practice Physics?
* My daughter had became a fan of this class, and eagerly awaits to start. That shows how instrumental this class had been to her.
* One thing I feel awkward and request to consider is to introduce little bit of commercial element – so that we can pay for the time of the instructors. No offense please, we understand its being done out of pure passion, and we respect that, but I will be more open to any such arrangement.
* I felt the class was thorough and clear and all of the concepts were explained properly.
* Great class. Hope you conduct these classes more frequently. As mentioned earlier, I would like to solve more and more problems in class
March 19, 2020 – Math Kangaroo Competition
Register here: http://www.mathkangaroo.us/mk/registration.html
December 7, 2019 – Math Kangaroo Workshop
Register here: http://bit.ly/educontestsmk1
July 10, 2019 – Physics Summer Course
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/physics-summer-course-tickets-63539634758
July 20, 2019 – Public Speaking Workshop
The first in the series of quarterly events will be held in the Multicultural room in Cherry Hill Library from 10:15 am to 11:45 am on July 20th.
Registration is currently full.